Saturday, February 12, 2011

New Stock

After I made my first sale a few days ago I noticed that 25% of all my stock had suddenly gone and there was rather a hole in my little shop window. Thankfully I had a few items waiting in the wings - all I needed was a model. Enter......the beautiful LJ!
You'd think she was really working on that computer

Look at that talent!
These beautifully manicured nails are showcasing my navy blue double moss stitch handwarmers and my black lace handwarmers. Both are hand knitted in beautifully soft, machine-washable acrylic yarn. Check out my Etsy link for further details.

Also - if anyone is interested in placing a special order please let me know - you can contact my via this blog or via Etsy.

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha ha I was looking at your hand model, thinking "I'm sure I've never seen Nikki with red nail polish"...then I realised you've enlisted a model. What a marketing budget you must have my dear!

    ReplyDelete